- Corporate name
- TOYO HAKKO CO., LTD.
- Main telephone and fax number
- March 1986
- 90,810,000 yen
- Number of employees
- 74 People
- Chief Oparating Offiver
- Hiroshi Kimura
- SUKOYAKA, Inc.
- NIPPON LACE Co.,Ltd.
- 1984 The company was established.
- 1986 The company was incorporated with a capital of 3 million yen.
- 1999 The capital was increased to 900,000 USD. The Tokyo branch office opened.
- 2003 The company was awarded ISO9001 certification. The Head Office & Central Laboratory was relocated to the current address, and the new company building was constructed there.
- 2005 The company was designated as one of the “Aichi Brand Companies.“
- 2010 The company purchased SUKOYAKA, Inc.
- 2011 New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO) finally approved the provision of subsidies to the company.
- 2017 Certification : Trade and Industry, BELS. Selected as “Regional Future Leader” by the Ministry of Economy. Purchased NIPPON LACE Co.,Ltd.
- 2018 Transferred Tokyo Branch to Kandamakicho Triangle Towers
- 2019 Certified ”Health & Productivity Management Outstanding Organization” by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry
- 2020 Certified ”Health & Productivity Management Outstanding Organization” by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry
- 2021 Certified ”Health & Productivity Management Outstanding Organization” by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry
the 2021 Certified Health & Productivity Management Outstanding Organization
The Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry selected our company to be “the 2021 Certified Health & Productivity Management Outstanding Organization“ in initiatives for overcoming health-related challenges in communities or for promoting health-conscious activities led by the Nippon Kenko Kaigi, and recognizes outstanding enterprises engaging in efforts for health and productivity management.
The Driving Company for the regional future
The Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry selected our company to be “The Driving Company for the regional future“ as one of the 2,148 core companies in the region that have potential to drive the regional economy.
Aichi Brand Companies
TOYO HAKKO is recognized as one of the leading manufacturing companies of Aichi Prefecture, dubbed “Japan’s Manufacturing Kingdom,“ and is certified as one of the “Aichi Brand Companies.“ This is because we are expected to play a leading role in widely promoting the strength and potential of Aichi’s manufacturing companies to other prefectures and the world and developing Aichi’s manufacturing process into an international brand.
TOYO HAKKO has been awarded ISO9001 certification, the International Standard for Quality Management Systems (QMS), by LRQA, the world’s leading provider of quality management certification.
Acquired BELS certification
The head office building received a five-star certification under BELS (Building-Housing Energy-efficiency Labeling System), a system where a third party assessment organization assesses and certifies the energy-saving performance.
Subsidies and funds
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO)
- Subsidies for commercial development projects for bioprocess
- Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries
- Funds for development projects of advanced technologies to process and utilize functional food materials for health improvement
- Aichi Prefecture Research and development subsidies concerning creative technologies etc.
Head office/central laboratory
474-0046 1-39-1, Yoshikawa-cho, Obu-shi, Aichi
101-0034 Kandamakicho Triangle Towers 8th floor, 31,Kanda Higashi Konya-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo