Germinated brown rice ─YUKIHIKARI brown rice grown without the use of agricultural chemicals─
Grown in the snowy regions of Hokkaido, this “YUKIHIKARI” brown rice is selected from among a number of varieties and is low-allergen. It is a brown rice variety that is gentle to humans and that is grown by farmers that pursue both great taste and safety through the use of ducks to control weeds and pests in the rice paddy, enabling the elimination of the use of agricultural chemicals and chemical fertilizers. Moreover, by germinating YUKIHIKARI, the brown rice is activated and has higher nutritional value.
Lachancea kluyveri is a strain of yeast isolated from figs. It is a unique strain of yeast that produces ceramide intracellularly, in order to survive in harsh natural environments.
Mild fermentation and maturation─A fermentation method that brings out the maximum nutrition of the brown rice and yeast─
● Using a special method, the nutrition in the germinated brown rice is fully dissolved into the ferment filtrate (patent pending)
● As a result of the mild fermentation conditions, the nutrients of the germinated brown rice and the substances produced by the yeast exist with a good balance.
● The moisturizing factors stored within the yeast cells also dissolve into the ferment filtrate.
- 1.Low-allergen “YUKIHIKARI” rice grown in the snowy regions of Hokkaido
- 2.Grown in a human-friendly and environmentally friendly way using ducks to eliminate the need for agricultural chemicals and chemical fertilizers
- 3.Lachancea kluyveri
- 4.Sustainable manufacturing method that reduces burden on the environment via a gentle reaction by the microbes
Improving the natural abilities ofthe skin from within
Typical moisturizers make the skin moist temporarily but do not improve the fundamental functions of the skin. On the other hand, YUKIME promotes skin turnover and improves natural barrier functions and moisture retention functions from within.
Functions of YUKIME as revealedthrough a ‘scientific study of moisture’
YUKIME has a variety of functions that lead the horny layers toward a more-healthy condition. When the functions from the epidermis through to the dermis work in good balance, moist, healthy skin is the result. Of course, there is ample evidence regarding each function.
Trial of cream and lotion containing YUKIME─Ability to retain moisture and penetrate into the skin─
Test of moisture retention ability Using regular skin cream and YUKIME, apply the same amount of cream to a piece of cake made from rice flour, for example, and leave the cake at room temperature for two days. You will see that the area where the regular skin cream is applied shows many cracks, but in the area where YUKIME cream is applied, crack formation is inhibited, indicating long-lasting moisture retention.
Test of penetration ability Again, using regular skin lotion and YUKIME lotion, apply a few drops of each to a slab of freeze-dried tofu and compare them immediately. Compared to regular skin lotion, the YUKIME lotion penetrates the freeze-dried tofu quickly. In actual skin, it penetrates the skin quickly and moisturizes the horny layer.
Merits of using YUKIME
- Possible to develop a brand strategy specialized in moisturizing
- YUKIME has moisture retention ability and penetration ability. One of the other characteristics is the use of ingredients such as YUKIHIKARI brown rice (grown without the use of agricultural chemicals) and the Lachancea kluyveri yeast variety. By utilizing these appealing features, it is possible to develop a series of basic skincare products specialized for moisturizing.
- Many blending variation
- One merit of YUKIME is the fact it can be blended in high concentration. It is possible to create cosmetic products based on your target market, such as a product having a high concentration of extract so as to create a luxury feel or a product having a low concentration for the high value-added, low-price range market.
- Can use the trademark logo to direct customers to a special YUKIME website
You can use the trademark logo on cosmetics products containing YUKIME. Including the logo on the bottle or package will attract consumer attention, and when they perform an internet search, they will be directed to a special website filled with information on the appealing features of YUKIME.
YUKIME is created by using yeast to ferment germinated brown rice that is grown chemical free. It activates the natural power of the skin from the genetic level and turns dry, aged skin into moist, healthy skin.
A cleansing agent containing an ample amount of plant derived oil; although this offers the same level of cleansing as an oil-type cleansing, it contains a high amount of moisturizing ingredients so as to maintain moisture after rinsing.
Skin lotion(moist type)
A moist-type skin lotion containing plant derived oil; this softens the skin, and YUKIME penetrates deep within. It is also recommended as a booster serum.
Skin lotion(refreshing type)
A lotion that feels moist yet refreshing and that spreads well on the skin; directly experience the texture and moist feel of YUKIME.
A serum containing an ample amount of plant-derived emollient oil that helps the skin to remain moist for a long time; it retains a lot of moisture so as to create very moist skin.
A fresh moisturizing gel cream; this contains oil but is not sticky, so it is also recommended as an all-in-one gel.
This has a rich, thick feel but is not sticky, and it spreads well on the skin. It feels like a veil of moisture has been placed on the face